All science students are invited to explore their own views on the all related science topics. The theme has been decided to test the subject knowledge and writing skills of the participants.
1. Co-authorship is not allowed.
2. The article should be the original work of the participant and must not exceed 4 pages.
3. All articles should only be in English. Any kind of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification.
4. The submission shall be made in both word and PDF format.
5. The submission should strictly be in the following form: Font: Time New Roman, Font Size: 12, Line Spacing- 1, Alignment: Justified.
Science for Scientist
1. It is an Individual event.
2. Registration is must for the participants.
3. The participant should speak “for” or “against” a topic.
4. Topic will be announced prior to the participation.
5. Each participant is given 4 minutes to speak for and against the topic.
6. Please restrain from using derogatory language.
7. The speaker will be evaluated on the criteria of content, diction, eloquence, body language and confidence level.
Junior R&R Awards
1. A College/Institution can send one team comprising of 3 students
2. Theme is Mathematics and Science
3. There will be a preliminary round
4. Selected teams will be elected for the second connection round
5. Final round will be oral with audio-visual questions
6. The specific rules regarding evaluation procedure, time to replay a particular answer and the type of round will given before the actual start of the competition
Science & technology quiz
1. A team shall consist of max two students and only one team from each participating college can participate.
2. The decision of the quiz-master will be final and will not be subjected to any change.
3. Participants shall not be allowed to use mobile or other electronic instruments.
4. Questions shall be in the form of multiple choice, True / False statement, Visuals, Specific-answer question etc.
5. Audience shall not give any hints or clues to the competitors. Elimination Round
a. Each team would be given a set of question paper containing 20 multiple choice objective type questions.
b. Time limit – 20 minutes.
c. Only 6 Teams would be selected for final stage rounds.
d. In case of tie between 2 or more teams, further 5 questions would be asked for final selection.
e. The selected teams shall have to appear for the final round.
RULES FOR EVENT: Each group should consist a maximum of only 4 members.
- If participants are outnumbered 1 or 2 qualifier rounds will be held
- to start the treasure hunt. Time limit is 60 minutes. Usage of any kind of mobiles or electronic gadgets are not allowed.
- College route map and 1st clue is provided to each group.
- Based on that the hunt begins and leads you to treasure.